Friday 11 August 14:00
Presented by East Dorset Heritage Trust
with Graham Rogers
A true story told by Graham Rogers and based on the memoirs of his great uncle, Fred Smith, a stoker aboard HMS Jessamine during the First World War.
Through the winter storm a tiny ship struggles. Tangled in the mast is Fred Smith, a stoker, a nobody, awaiting the next wave and an end to his days in a world on which he will barely leave a smudge. He will soon be able to tell his mother why he had collected all those cherry
- Age - adults
- Venue - Allendale House, Wimborne, BH21 1AS
- Price - £5
- Booking - essential - East Dorset Heritage Trust on 01202 888992 (9.00am to 5.00pm, Mon to Fri).
- Parking - Allenview pay and display car park
- Accessibility - Fully accessible building with accessible toilets
- Info - www.facebook.com/SmudgesStory/
- Contact - Stories@grahamrogers.co.uk